V is available for weekly classes, monthly workshops, and one-on-one life coaching sessions through Zoom. Throughout most of 2020 her services were available at no cost to support those in need and give back to the community.
In order for these services to continue in quality, a new range of prices have been implemented on a sliding scale.
Complimentary Initial Consultation up to the first hour.
- Ashtanga Yoga with V (2 x Week, up to 90 minutes per class)
- Using the Ashtanga method, V will guide you through the set sequence of postures as you move with your breath connecting your body, mind, and spirit.
- For those new to Ashtanga, V encourages one-on-one sessions to learn where you are, what you are looking for, and to help guide you through what to expect in the weekly classes.
- Breath+Sutras Monthly Workshop (up to 2 hours)
- Whether you are a teacher interested in revisiting the Yoga Sutras on a regular basis or have never explored yoga beyond your mat, this workshop is a way to connect with community.
- We’ll begin with Pranayama (breath exercises) to balance, clear, and ground the group as V leads a discussion on the principles of happiness, health, and healing through all limbs of Yoga.
- Balancing the Chakras – 7 Session Workshop (up to 2 hours)
- The journey towards healing can be an elusive endeavor and many of us struggle with where to begin. As I help guide students through healing old wounds, one consistent theme always comes up–our understanding of our energetic and physical body and the points in which they meet, also known as our chakra system.
- Each session begins with 10-15 minutes of breath work, followed by an overview of the dedicated chakra. Then a series of journal writing exercises to open everyone up will help guide the discussion. The Healing Journey: A Guide to Self-Discovery is now available to accompany this workshop.
- One-On-One Sessions
- It is essential for V to get to know her students and clients to best facilitate any format of guidance towards healing. For those unsure of what you are looking for, begin with a one-on-one consultation which will help you work together to find the tools that best fit your needs and intentions.
- Consultations may include but are not limited to simple but open discussions, Pranayama, Yoga Asana, journal writing exercises, the basics of Ayurveda including guidance with nutrition and self-care practices, and possible homework in between sessions.
- To book a session, review availability, or for additional details check out V’s schedule here.
SLIDING SCALE RATES
- $25 – $50 per week for unlimited Ashtanga Yoga Classes
- $125 – $225 if paid monthly and includes workshops
- $40 – $60 per monthly workshop
- $50 – $75 for One-On-One Sessions up to 75 minutes
Rates include Zoom links for live attendance, class recordings available for 72 hours, and communication between classes as needed in 10 minute increments, once a week.
Be sure to contact V if you have additional questions or comments.