V is available for weekly classes, monthly workshops, and one-on-one sessions through Zoom. Throughout most of 2020 her services were available at no cost to help support others in need and give back to the community during such a difficult time as much as possible.
In order for these services to continue in quality and while still supporting students and clients under varying circumstances, a new range of prices have been implemented on a sliding scale.
- Ashtanga Yoga with V (2 x Week, up to 90 minutes per class)
- Using the Ashtanga method, V will guide you through the set sequence of postures as you move with your breath connecting your body, mind, and spirit. Along the way you will learn what each posture is asking of you so that you gain insight into where you currently are to connect your practice with where you intend to be. While the method can be seen as rigid to some, V sees it as a beautiful mirror in which we can see ourselves more clearly and embrace who and where we are each day we arrive at the top of our mat.
- For those new to Ashtanga, V encourages one-on-one sessions to learn where you are, what you are looking for, and to help guide you through what to expect in the weekly classes.
- For those somewhat or very familiar with the method, be prepared for a lot of additional guidance, discussion, and V’s approach to building strength by encouraging a more open and compassionate relationship with yourself, your body, and your practice.
- Breath+Sutras Monthly Workshop (up to 2 hours)
- Whether you are a teacher interested in revisiting the Yoga Sutras on a regular basis or have never explored yoga beyond your mat, this workshop is a way for you to connect with others as V guides the group through a discussion on the principles of happiness, health, and healing through all limbs of Yoga.
- The workshops begin with Pranayama (breath exercises) to balance, clear, and ground the group for discussion on Yoga Philosophy. After 15 minutes or so of breathing together, the group will dive into the discussion using a number of resources, often only getting through one principle, sutra, or chapter at a time as everyone will have the opportunity to share their own perspectives and experiences to help each other better understand the principles to ponder.
- Balancing the Chakras – 7 Session Workshop (up to 2 hours)
- Studying the Chakras, as it is with the full practices of Yoga & Ayurveda, can feel like an overwhelming endeavor. Because there is so much to learn, understand, and implement into one’s life, studying these tools of wisdom never truly end. That being said, to get started, there are simple ways to begin this journey towards healing and V is here to guide you through it.
- The workshops begin with 10-15 minutes of breath work, followed by an overview of the dedicated chakra. Then a series of journal writing exercises to open everyone up will help guide the discussion. Attendees are given very specific homework to continue the use of the tools that will help deepen one’s growth and understanding as each session works to balance one chakra at a time. *A journal-writing guide will be available after 2021 to accompany this 7 session workshop under a slightly new format.
- One-On-One Sessions
- It is essential for V to get to know her students and clients to best facilitate any format of guidance towards healing. For those unsure of what you are looking for, begin with a one-on-one consultation which will help you work together to find the tools that best fit your needs and intentions.
- Consultations may include but are not limited to simple but open discussions, Pranayama, Yoga Asana, journal writing exercises, the basics of Ayurveda including guidance with nutrition and self-care practices, and possible homework in between sessions.
- To book a session, review availability, or for additional details check out V’s schedule here.
SLIDING SCALE RATES
- $25 – $50 per week for unlimited Ashtanga Yoga Classes
- $125 – $225 if paid monthly and includes workshops
- $40 – $60 per monthly workshop
- $50 – $75 for One-On-One Sessions up to 75 minutes
Rates include Zoom links for live attendance, class recordings available for 72 hours, and communication between classes as needed in 10 minute increments, once a week.
Be sure to contact V if you have additional questions or comments.